Friday, August 27, 2010

PARENTS COMMENTS

Avantika's Mother - First of all thanks to school staff for admission of my child in your school. It has very good learning, different activities, good methods. Children are given to learn about different culture, customs, knowledge of religion & festivals celebrations. My child is very happy to go to school. School environment & rules are better then others -
                                                                                                                           Vaishnavi


I am Mrs. Mahima Kalra M/o Drishti Kalra  would like to share my view on your organisation. I had admitted my daughter on August 2009 in Playgroup and at the initial stage, I was bit hesitant to send my daughter as she was not able to converse with others but now I am happy to see her performance as she has improved a lot


Mother of Narein Madhavan - at the time of admission we parents were very anxious about the child because we have just moved to Delhi from Kerala and he had language problem. But for our surprise he improved very much in a short span of time. We are very thankful to you & your staff for his improvement. Now he starts to talk small words in English & Hindi and can understand the languages much better. Nevertheless he likes school its atmosphere and his teacher. He is very found of going to school. He even insists to go to school even on sundays -
                                                                Dr. Meera Narendran & Narendra Kumar

7 comments:

  1. Not only kidzee franchisee but the management is also worst especially for pune katraj francisee they ask parents to drop there childs after 9 wherein the school starts by 9 am and very arrogent with parents....i request all the parents not send there childs in pune katraz kidezee to avoid worst experience....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
    เรียนพิเศษตัวต่อตัว

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young Angels Publishing House organises book fairs and book clubs in PTMs organised in Schools. It delivers educational monthly magazines for kids like Happiness Curriculum and Empowering Life Skills(ELS) .It has been delivering a wide array of story book, activity books and others since its inception in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remarkable experience earned after reading all the points of this website. I tried hard to get clue about how I could prove content of its blogs not much effective but I surrendered all my weapons just after reading it.
    Ichimoku คืออะไร

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    เรียน a level ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    ประโยชน์ เห็ด หลิน จื อ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    Тренинги по продажам в Киеве

    ReplyDelete